There are many negative emotions connected with abortion. Some women experience grief; others experience self-destructive behaviors like eating disorders, sexual dysfunctions, or substance abuse. Are you struggling with an earlier abortion choice?
Outcomes Of Abortion
These are some of the symptoms associated with abortion:
- Anxiety disorders
- Irritability includes outbursts of anger or rage
- Difficulty concentrating
- Nightmares or sleeping disorders
- Recurrent thoughts about the abortion or the aborted child
- Flashbacks to the abortion experience
- Feelings of intense grief or depression
- Inability to maintain loving or trusting relationships
- A sense of hopelessness about the future
- Drug or alcohol abuse
- Suicidal thoughts or actions
There Is Healing
There is hope and healing despite the depression or grief you may feel. You do not have to live with your regret forever. At the Pregnancy Care Center, we offer the PACE (Past Abortion Care and Education) program to help free women from the emotional stress accompanying abortion.
We promise to treat you with kindness and compassion and listen to your story with respect and courtesy, without judgment or rejection. Trust us through your healing journey.