Our Promise To You
As an affiliate of Care Net, an international organization of pro-life Pregnancy Centers, we welcome you to our Center. Our Pregnancy Center is a non-profit Christian ministry serving women and their families and partners who come seeking help in making decisions about their pregnancies and related concerns.
Individuals, churches, and the local community support us so that we can offer our services free of charge. Your future is important to us, and we consider it an honor and privilege to be a part of your life, assisting you during such a crucial time. As such, we make the following promise to every person:
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability, or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion, and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communication are truthful, honest, and accurately describe the services we offer.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including filing all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.
We are honored that you have allowed us to share in this crucial decision-making process with you. Please let us know of any ways we can improve, as we seek to uphold the integrity and dignity of every person who seeks and receives our services.